Care ไขปริศนา หาความสุขเพื่อลูกน้อย
สามารถฟังและแยกเสียงร้องของเด็กทารกได้ว่าเค้าต้อง การสื่อสารว่าอะไร เพื่อที่พ่อแม่จะได้สนองความต้องการของเด็กได้ถูกต้อง แบ่งเสียงออกได้เป็น 5 แบบคือ
1. Neh I'm hungry - An infant uses the sound reflex "Neh" to communicate their hunger. The sound is produced when the sucking reflex is triggered, and the tongue is pushed up on the roof of the mouth.
2. Owh I'm sleepy - An infant uses the sound reflex "Owh" to communicate that they are tired. The sound is produced much like an audible yawn.
3. Heh I'm experiencing discomfort - An infant uses the sound reflex "Heh" to communicate stress, discomfort, or perhaps that they need a fresh diaper. The sound is produced by a response to a skin reflex, such as feeling sweat or itchiness in the bum.
4. Eairh I have lower gas - An infant uses the sound reflex "Eairh" to communicate they have flatulence or an upset stomach. The sound is produced when trapped air from a belch that is unable to release and travels to the stomach where the muscles of the intestine tighten to force the air bubble out. Often, this sound will indicate that a bowel movement is in progress, and the infant will bend its knees, bringing the legs toward the torso. This leg movement assists in the ongoing process.
5. Eh I need to burp - An infant uses the sound reflex "Eh" to communicate that they need to be burped. The sound is produced when a large bubble of trapped air is caught in the chest, and the reflex is trying to release this out of the mouth.